from beach to river, downtown and beyond. 5 Star Real Estate markets the finest new homes and condominiums in the area. Let us help make your new home a reality.
How We can Help You Buy a New Home
While most builders strive to provide the best product possible at a fair price, a buyer’s agent is critical in managing the purchasing process and looking out for your best interests. Builders have on-site agents working for them and often use their own builder’s attorney drafted contracts. Many offer mortgage perks and incentives if you use their preferred lender. Use of a buyer’s agent like 5 Star Real Estate is essential in protecting your interests. Keep in mind that our services are FREE to you!
- After discussing all your home needs and wants, we’ll research our comprehensive list of public and agent-only resources to put together a complete list of new home communities and builders that match your needs. The buying process is an exciting and emotional time. We’ll provide objective information about each property including local community and quality of life information and resale information for when you are ready to sell.
- Just as in our own business, we know the qualities that make a successful builder. Communication throughout the process, construction quality, customer service before and after the sale and homeowner education.
- We’ll use our decade-long builder relationships to help negotiate price, features, upgrades, and scrutinize builder contracts to ensure your rights are protected.
- Many buyers incorrectly assume a home inspection isn’t needed when buying a new home. Issues found in new homes differ significantly from those found in resales. New home problems usually encompass the following; Defective or deficient workmanship, missing construction elements, and unfinished work. We’ll recommend a home inspector who specializes in the unique challenges that new construction poses. Most builders are more than happy to address construction issues or deficiencies found before closing. The peace of mind that comes from having a professional home inspection can be invaluable.
- At the closing table we’ll compare the Settlement Statement (HUD) with the good faith estimate, review loan details and costs and make sure that these final stages go smoothly before handing over your keys to enjoy your brand new home!